Donate today and change someone's life.
Your generous, tax-deductible donation helps the Guide Dog Foundation train and provide specialized assistance dogs and a lifetime of aftercare support to people who are blind or visually impaired at absolutely no charge to them.
This is a secure site and the information you provide will remain with us. The Guide Dog Foundation adheres to the highest standards of donor confidentiality.
What can your contribution provide?
- $25 provides a puppy with food and water dishes, a leash and a collar
- $50 feeds one dog for two months
- $75 provides an assistance dog with a year's supply of heartworm preventative
- $100 goes toward making a specially designed harness
- $250 provides vaccinations and vet exams for a puppy until it is 4 months old
- $500 goes towards travel expenses for incoming students